Each blogger wants to increase organic traffic on its blog, but more of them do not know how? If he is a new blogger So please check Google Analytics
Whenever I started my blog, I did not know about Keyword Research and I used to write a blog post without keyword research. As a result, my blog did not get much traffic.
Today in this article, I will tell you How Keyword research is done so that your blog can rank well in SERPs.
On Page SEO Techniques :
- Focus on content quality
- Optimize Your Title
- The length of your content
- Create SEO Friendly URLs for your blog posts
- Research Keyword Research Before Posting
- Use Long Tail Keywords for Your Article
- Optimize Your Images
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing
- Make Your Site Mobile Friendly
- Add Your Focus Keywords to the First 100 Words
- Improve Loading Speed of Your Site
- Optimize Meta Descriptions
- Use appropriate heading tags
- Regularly Write Fresh and New Posts
- Fix Broken Links in Your Content
- Internal Links
- Use Related Keywords in the content
- Use Nofollow Tag for Affiliate Links and Untrusted Links
- Use Outbound Links (External Link)
- Use the Social Sharing Buttons
- Use Modifiers Word in your Title
- Use Images and Video in Your Post
- Keep Your Site Clean And Simple
- Check google analytics
There are two types of SEO,
On Page SEO – Optimizing Content Quality, Keywords, Titles, Tags, Keyword Research, etc. is called On Page SEO. On Page without SEO, you can not rank in any website or blog search engine, even if you do not write any good content.
Off page SEO – In this SEO process, link building and promotions are included.
On Page SEO
Focus on content quality
This is the first and most important step. Always write unique, interesting and something new on your blog.
If you do not write quality content, the reader will not be on your blog for long and they will soon leave your blog. In addition, Google does not rank low-quality content content.
When Google ranks a content, it uses different types of Ranking factor. But Content Quality is still very important.
Optimize Your Title
Your blog post title in SEO optimization is a very important aspect. When search engines crawl your content, they crawl many things – one of them is a title.
Also, it has a deep impact on visitors. If your title does not attract visitors, they will never click on your content. No matter how good your article is.
Always try to keep your main keyword at the beginning of the title. Sometimes it may happen that if you have trouble keeping it in the beginning, then you can put it in the middle. It helps to understand the search engine – what your content is about.
The length of your content
Long articles are much better than small articles. Perform a better performance in the lengthy article search engine.
SEO Friendly Articles Kaise Likhe
You may have understood well by looking at the image. So always try to write detailed, high-quality and lengthy posts. But keep one thing in mind, do not write nonsense to increase the length of your content.
Create SEO Friendly URLs for your blog posts
Always keep your post URL short and add your main keywords to it. This helps the search engine to understand what your post is about.
Do not use special characters, symbols, brackets, commas in the URL.
Always try to create short and readable URLs. The long URLs do not appear completely in search results.
Research Keyword Research Before Posting
Keyword Research is an important part of on-page SEO. If you write unique and very useful articles on your blog, but do not do keyword research, then your articles will not rank in the SERPs.
There are many great tools and websites that can help you find good keywords related to your article. Here I made a list of some of the best Keyword Research Tools you can use.
Always use low competition and high search keywords for your article, and you can use Google AdWords Keyword Planner for this.
Use Long Tail Keywords for Your Article
Long Tail Keywords play an important role in increasing website traffic. These are highly targeted.
Long Tail Keywords Benefits of Using
- Less competition
- Better conversion rates.
- Ranks well in search results.
- Helps to get more traffic from the search engine
Internal linking for SEO is very important.
When you link your old article to the new article, it is called inter linking. It has many advantages.
- Link juice passes.
- Boost Pageviews
- Reduce Bounce Rate
- Makes your content more informative and user-friendly.
- Google crawls your site faster and better.
- Improve your website SEO
Use Related Keywords in the content
According to On Page SEO, it is not good to use only focus keywords in content. Use related keywords in the Focus Keywords in your content. So that search engines can better understand your content and rank them on the first page.
Use Nofollow Tag for Affiliate Links and Untrusted Links
If you use Affiliate Links in your content or link to Untrusted Links, set rel = “nofollow” tags for them. And for this, you can use the Ultimate Nofollow plugin. This plugin provides full control over rel = “nofollow” tags.
In addition, if you use the affiliate plugin to manage your affiliate links, you can set the no-follow attribute for your affiliate links using the plugin.
Use Outbound Links (External Link)
When you add an outbound link to your content, it makes your content more informative for visitors. Plus helps Google figure out the content of your page.
When you link to an external site, you have to take care of many things – the content of that site should be relevant and useful, that site should not be spam, its DA and PA should also be good.
Use the Social Sharing Buttons
Social signals do not play a role directly in your site’s ranking. But social shares help attract more attention to your content.
Use the Social Sharing Buttons at the bottom of each post or at the beginning of the post. So that readers can easily share your posts on their favorite social platforms. Here’s a guide – WordPress Me Social Media Share Buttons Kaise Add Kare (4 Easy Ways)
Use Modifiers Word in your Title
Modifiers Word (“2019”, “best”, “guide”, “checklist”, “fast” and “review”) make your title more attractive. They put a good impression on users and force users to read your content.
Use Images and Video in Your Post
When you add images and video to your content, it makes your content more attractive and useful. Apart from this, people spend more time on your site.
1 image equals 1,000 words but images should be related to your content.
Keep Your Site Clean And Simple
The design of any site makes a good impression on visitors. There are many great WordPress themes available in the market that provide a clean and simple design to your site. But many new bloggers make their site so colorful that they get distracted by readers.
Quick Tips About On Page SEO Techniques
- Use your focus keyword in the title.
- Use Focus Keywords in Permalink
- Use your focus keywords in the first paragraph.
- Use your focus keyword in the image ALT Tag.
- Give images correct before uploading images.
- Use related keywords in your content.
- Use long tail keywords in your content.
- Place keyword density around 1.5% to 2%.
- Use infographics and video in your content.
- Your post length must be at least 1000 words.
- Keep your post URL short.
- Compress and resize them before uploading the images.
- Boost the page load speed.
- Write a Catchy title for your blog post and use 65 characters.
- Write custom and attractive meta descriptions and use 120 characters.
- Link your old article to the new article.
- Add External links to your article.
- Do not use the H1 tag more than once.
- Make your site mobile friendly.
- Publish new and quality post on your blog everyday.
- Use the word modifiers in the title.
- Keep your site clean and simple.
- Fix broken links in the content.
- Use the Social share button at the bottom of each post or at the beginning of the post.
- Use the Nofollow tag for affiliate links and untrusted links.
- Google SEO rank checker, PageRank checker, google tag manager, google webmaster tools