Well that depends upon your definition of strong!
- Blue Whale – By pure brute strength the Blue Whale is the strongest animal in the world. Its size is amazing and a flick of its tail can send a boat flying through the air.
- African Elephant – African Elephants are the strongest land mammals on the earth. With just their trunks they can lift objects that weigh up to 600 pounds (270 kilograms).
- Saltwater Crocodile – The saltwater crocodile’s jaws can exert an amazing 3,700 pounds per square inch (psi) of bite force. This gives it the strongest bite force of any animal alive today; more than twelve times stronger than that of a great white shark.
- Leafcutter Ant – Leafcutter ants are one of the strongest animals pound for pound. In fact these strong creatures can carry objects that are up to fifty times their own body weight.
- Dung Beetle – Pound for pound the strongest animal on the planet. They can pull objects that are well over 1,000 times their own body weight.
- Eastern Lowland Gorillas – Eastern Lowland Gorillas are not only intelligent but process incredible power. They have been seen pulling down huge tree trunks and lifting objects as heavy as 4,409 pounds (2,000 kg).
- Musk Ox – A Musk Ox has incredible pulling power. They can pull loads 1 1/2 times their own weight over rough ground.
- Tiger – Tigers are not only beautiful animals but are also extremely strong. They have been observed dragging huge animals they have killed high up into trees. They are stronger than lions.
- Rhinoceros Beetle – Rhinoceros Beetles can lift objects 850 times their own weight.
- Grizzly Bear – Grizzly Bears are extremely strong. They have been known to kill large animals like elk and moose with one blow of their powerful legs. However, it is their bite that is most dangerous. Their bite is powerful enough to crush a bowling ball.
Source: STRONGEST ANIMAL FACTS
Picture source: Google!!